gc

Sunday, July 26, 2015

#99Cent Pre-order Our Sins by Kimberly Blalock @kimblalockAngel

✦ 99c PRE-ORDER
Our Sins (The Angel Trilogy, #3) by Kimberly Blalock
Get ready for the explosive conclusion to Evan & Abby's love story!!
RELEASING OCT 18th 2015!
Our Sins Synopsis copyright (c) 2015 Kimberly Blalock
My name is Abigale Hayes. My story has been brutal thus far, but brutal is nothing I haven’t felt my entire life. I love Evan Young. He’s everything to me. There are monsters waiting, lurking, and ready to pounce. I seriously recommend you’re careful who you choose to trust. I wasn’t. I’m Evan Young. I love her, I want to keep her safe and happy. I’m failing on both counts. I’ve chosen to bring her into a life filled with evil. I should let her go, but I can’t, I won’t. She’s mine and I’m hers, end of. When they come for us I’ll kill them all. Until oblivion it is then…
Enter to win a $100 Amazon GC!! http://gvwy.io/hz5wm5n

No comments:

Post a Comment