gc

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Secrets, Games and Lies by Natalie Sawyer is now live!

Buy Links

Blurb

Is it love? Or is it all just a part of his game? 

Sexy billionaire Alex Brookside was not only smooth and irresistible, he was about to save me and my family’s business from the brink of bankruptcy. 

But there was a catch. 

He will help my family business out of its financial crisis under one condition: I had to spend a month with him and obey his every will and command. 

Desperate with no other options, I agreed to his terms and moved in with him. And to my surprise, I quickly feel for him and wanted him for more than just a month. 

But unknown to me, Alex had other plans in store for me. When the secrets and lies began to blur into our reality, was his feelings for me real or was it all just a part of his game?

No comments:

Post a Comment