gc

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Hot Damn! - A BBW Stepbrother Romance by @DHCameronAuthor

Grab your copy today!
Amazon US: http://amzn.com/B0124M070Y


I’m a good girl. I follow the rules. I do what I’m told...or at least I used to. Not so much anymore. I’m seeing a man and he’s sullied my good reputation. He’s got me doing things I shouldn’t and I have to admit, I like it.

Tyler is arrogant. He’s uncivilized. He’s a womanizing, hard drinking, motorcycle riding SOB. He’s also my stepbrother and he’s got eyes for me. My shapely legs, my curvy hips and, as he puts it, my incredible rack.

I can’t get away even if I wanted to. In desperation, I took a job at the motorcycle shop where he works. Tyler isn’t subtle either. He wants me and the fact I’m supposedly off-limits just gets him even more revved up.

The worst part? I can’t deny him even though I know I should. Trouble should be Tyler’s middle name because we’re in for lots of it. But, hot damn, I just don’t care. Being bad just feels so damn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment