gc

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Spotlight Author of the Week: BB Reid

 
B.B., ALSO KNOWN as Bebe, found her passion for romance when she read her first romance novel by Susan Johnson at a young age. She would sneak into her mother's closet for books and even sometimes the attic. It soon became a hobby, and later an addiction, influencing her life in a positive way.

Bebe is fresh out of undergrad college and has always wondered about the existence of her talent. When she finally decided to pick up a metaphorical pen and start writing, she found a new way to embrace her passion.

She favors a romance that isn't always easy on the eyes or heart, and loves to see characters grow--characters who are seemingly doomed from the start but find love anyway.

Fear Me, her debut novel, is the first of many.
 
 

This isn't another "I hate you because I secretly love you" story... boy really does hate girl. And this isn't just a forbidden love story. This is obsession at its darkest.
I don't believe in fairy tales and Prince Charming.

I believe in fear.

He taught me how to be afraid.

We first met on a playground on a wonderful summer day. It was the first time he hurt me and it wouldn't be the last. For ten years, he's been my tormentor and I've been his forbidden. But then he went away, and yet I was still afraid.

Now he's back and wants more than just my tears. You see...he thinks I sent him away so now he wants revenge...and he knows just how to get it.

PLEASE READ THE WARNINGS: This book is a new adult and contains rough elements such as harsh language, mild violence, strong sexual content, alpha male, antihero, blackmail, and dubious consent.

Fear Me, in all, contains sensitive themes many people aren't able to swallow.

 

What happens when she's had enough?
Lake Monroe has given in to her childhood tormentor too many times. She knows it, he knows it, and even their enemies know it. When he returned after being found guilty of a crime he didn't commit--a crime he thought she set him up for, he returned darker than ever, demanding her body and her submission. To survive him, she knew she had to give in to fear once more or suffer the deadly consequences...

But Lake experienced what it was like to submit to the dark and demanding boy who invaded her dreams. Now she'll experience what it's like to fight him.
What happens when he wants more?
Keiran Masters has a past that is both shocking and dark. Once enslaved, he now has demons he can't escape--demons that have followed him for ten years, demons he blames his beautiful obsession for. He promised to make her pay. He promised to make her break...

But after Keiran had conquered her body and tasted her submission, he found a new addiction instead--one he has no intention of giving up.

As secrets unfold,

Identities are revealed,

Danger closes in,

And they both discover what it really means to
fear...




KEENAN
It's been four years since I ran away--from home, my brother, and my maybe father. I created a life free of expectations while pretending I wasn't being hunted by all of the above. I managed to stay under the radar all this time... or so I thought. When big brother shows up and saves my ass, I'm forced to face everything I left behind, including her.

SHELDON
It's been four years since I became another statistic. I made a lot of mistakes when it came to Keenan Masters. The first was loving him at all. He took something from me the night he left, and when I told him I still loved him, he told me he'd always hate me. After that, I learned how to be okay... until he came back. Gone was the boy who always knew how to make me laugh, and in his place was a cold, arrogant monster.
 
Fear Us:
BARNES & NOBLE http://bit.ly/1Lw3N10
 
 
 

She’s the girl who got away, but now she’s back…

Four years was all it took.
I told myself I didn’t need friends. I didn’t need family. I sure as fuck didn’t need him.
And you know what?
I was right.
He had been inside of me, coursing through my veins.
So I cut and bled Dash Chambers until I was free.
But the day I returned to Six Forks and was thrown at his feet, I realized I would never forget how it felt to have every inch of him inside me.

...and he’s waiting.
Angel thought if she ran far enough, she’d be free.
What’s mine will always be mine.
This time I do things my way.
 
Breaking Love:

***B&N and Kobo will not be available for pre-order at this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment