gc

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Review of Barbarian Alien: The Complete Series (Ice Planet Barbarians #2) by Ruby Dixon


Twelve humans are left stranded on a wintry alien planet. I’m one of them. Yay, me. 

In order to survive, we have to take on a symbiont that wants to rewire our bodies to live in this brutal place. I like to call it a cootie. And my cootie’s a jerk, because it also thinks I’m the mate to the biggest, surliest alien of the group. 

-- 
This edition of BARBARIAN ALIEN is the complete story. The serial will be available for FREE with Kindle Unlimited to borrow as individual episodes. 
BARBARIAN ALIEN is a sequel to ICE PLANET BARBARIANS. You do not have to read both in order to understand the plot, but the story will be richer if you do! 







Overall Rating:  4.5 Rockin’ ★★★★☆

Stranded on an ice planet from you no where, I choose to survive even though I am battered, bruised and just want to go home! I'm Liv and I'm one of twelve women kidnapped from Earth in Barbarian Alien: Ice Planet Barbarians book 2 by Ruby Dixon.

Liv is an outspoken, arrogant yet down to Earth-kind-of-girl-you-love. When it’s time for her to accept the symbiont, her "cootie," she freezes.  She doesn't want that in her body!   But, her mate decides for her and forces her acceptance.  What happens next is their journey to happiness and love the hard way.  Raahosh wants a mate, and when he resonates to Liv his world changes.  He just has to convince her.  The pathway to her acceptance is full of turbulence and strife.  Liv wants to make the decision based on love not because her cootie chooses a mate!

Once again, Ruby Dixon has done a wonderful job engulfing us in her ice world full of the unexpected.  More characters come into play and the unknown aliens that abandon the women could come back anytime.  It keeps you intrigued and involved in the plot.  Exceptionally written and perfect addition to my science fiction romance library!   


No comments:

Post a Comment