gc

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Review of Ice Planet Barbarians: The Complete Series (Ice Planet Barbarians #1) by Ruby Dixon


You'd think being abducted by aliens would be the worst thing that could happen to me. And you'd be wrong. Because now, the aliens are having ship trouble, and they've left their cargo of human women - including me - on an ice planet.

And the only native inhabitant I've met? He's big, horned, blue, and really, really has a thing for me...







Overall Rating:  4.5 Rockin’ ★★★★☆
How would you react if you woke up on a space ship caged in your PJs while aliens were making weird sounds? Frighten, scared and desperate Georgie knows she has to escape before the unthinkable happens to her.  Ice Planet Barbarians by Ruby Dixon pushes your imagination to the limit in her science fiction romance filled with beastly aliens and women kidnapped from Earth.  This is Georgie and Vektal's journey to a hot and steamy happily ever after ending.

Georgie knows that time is precious when the ship carrying her and the other captive women crashes.  She has to find help before the aliens return for their bounty.  Thrust into an unknown world looking for help, she stumbles upon the most unlikely of people uh, aliens, Vektal.  He is large seven feet plus with horns, a tail and lordy lordy he's blue! Vektal has found his mate! This strange almost hairless creature is his.  The chemistry between them is instant but the emotional relationship takes time to develop.  Both are confused by their feelings and the language barrier.

Such an entertaining, well-developed story! I thoroughly enjoyed this book from the get go.  I stumbled upon this fantastic author while searching for something to bring me out of my book slump.  Not only was I entertained, I feel in love with the characters; the spirited women fighting to survive no matter the odds and the warriors searching for their mates not willing to accept no as an answer.   This is an exceptionally written story and a perfect addition to my eBook library.  I cannot wait for the next installment to this series.


No comments:

Post a Comment