gc

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Finn by Ahren Sanders is Live @AhrenSanders #LIVE #NewRelease #Finnatics #Finnblack

The Wait is Over! Finn is LIVE! 

After months of preparation, Finn Black is finally available!  Meet the Hero who's melting hearts and panties with his unwavering devotion. 

Reviewers are praising this man who will set your pulse racing: 
"Ahren Sanders brought that love to life in Finn and I not only highly recommend it but I have added it to my top 10 of all time!"~ Stephanie, The Boyfriend Bookmark
I have always thought Ahren was an amazingly talented author but she blew this one out of the freakin park!! This is definitely her best writing yet and I have complete confidence that this will be my favorite read of 2016!~ Tara, Amazon Reviewer
  #Finnatics #Finnblack #Ahrensandersnewrelease #Oneclick 

Get your Copy now: 

No comments:

Post a Comment