gc

Friday, April 11, 2014

Interview with Owen McBride




Character Interview with Owen McBride

Owen, thank you for taking the time to chat with us over at Twin Sisters Rockin’ Book Reviews today.  Let’s start with the more important questions….what do you look for in a woman?


Great legs, a gorgeous smile, and a beautiful heart.


Do you have any “Love” prospects?  Or are you more of the Love-em and Leave-em type of guy?


I've been the love-em and leave-em guy in the past, but once I saw the love and happiness my brother, Brody, found and the family he's created, I wanted that for myself. Claire's captured my interest, and I've got hers, but I may not be able to keep it if my client keeps interfering in my personal life.


Did you ever carry a torch for Rain in any of the years that you have known her?


I love Rain. I'd do anything for her, but she's always belonged to my brother and we watch each other's back. She's my sister, nothing more.


Your brother Brody is back in town and has claimed his woman and daughters.  How do you feel about him being back?  Are you happy for him and Rain? That they have found each other again?  


Brody and I parted on bad terms, but we're brothers and nothing is ever bigger than family ties. I am so glad he's back and with Rain and his girls. The kind of love he shares with Rain is rare and should be held onto with both hands. It's not an easy road for them to become a family, but that kind of love is worth the fight. I wish them every happiness - and hope to find it for myself.


Since you spent the last few years helping Rain (your almost Sister-in-law) raise Dawn and Autumn, have you thought about having your own children some day?


Now that Brody is back I'm happy to step back, but I love those girls and would love to have a child of my own. I've got my prospering law practice, but I want someone to share my life. Brody and I had a tough childhood and dreamed of having a real family. Brody found that. Now, I want the same thing with a woman I love.


You left town after High School and went off to college and then law school.  What brought you back home again?  What about a Small Town appeals to you over what the Big City could offer?


Rain and the girls brought me home, but I'd already been missing living in a small town. Working in a large law practice meant eighty hour weeks and little time for fun and the great outdoors. I like small town living, being with my horses in the evening, knowing who your neighbors are, and not spending my life working and not having fun. Since I met Claire, I'm exactly where I want to be. I grew up running wild on the ranch. I can't wait to see my own children do the same.


What three qualities do you think make you a top-notch lawyer (and looking extremely good in a suit is already a given)?


I'm tenacious - which helped me land Claire.I'm thorough and organized.  I've got the best paralegal in the world. Lynn saves my butt when I need it.


What are three of your “Worst” qualities?


I sometimes get too personally involved with my clients. Sometimes I'm too nice.When it comes to someone in need I have a hard time setting boundaries.


Words to live by?


Protect the ones you love.


Flash Round 

Beer or Hard Liquor? Beer

Boxers or Boxer-Briefs? Boxer briefs

Italian or Chinese? Italian

Red-heads, Blondes or Brunettes? I have a thing for this one blonde. She's all that matters.

Mild or Spicy? Spicy

Rock or Country? Both


TSR' review of Falling for Owen by Jennifer Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment