gc

Monday, June 16, 2014

~Release Day Blitz: Kalon~



 

  KALON (Take Over #2)
    By: TL Smith
    Release Date: June 16, 2014
    Genre: Dark Romance
   

   
  
    Take Over Series Book 2    
   
    He wants me dead because I’m a threat to him. He tried to murder my Father. Little did he know that you don’t mess with my family?    
   
    I will get my revenge. Then I’ll take down anyone else who stands in my way and I will make them pay.    
   
    I’m not your average woman. I deal with thugs and murders. I’ve been broken and tortured. But don’t mistake this for weakness. I am far from weak. I should     be feared and definitely not be messed with.    
   
    I have a Greek God by my side. His name is Stefanos and he worships the ground I walk on, and I adore him. He gives me the strength I need for the path     I’ve chosen.    
   
    People in my business know me as Krinos, and I am not to be trifled with.

     Buy Link:  Amazon


 



     June 18th
    Bookwhoreasaurus
    Obsessed by Books
    Frazzled Brunette
    June 19th-
    Love To Read
    Anny Books
    June 20th-
         Promiscuous Book Blog
    June 21st-
         Breaking That Kindle Budget
    This Redhead Loves Books
    June 22nd-
    Debbie the Book Vixen
    June 23rd-
    Rachel’s Ravishing Reads
    Who Picked This
    June 25th
    This Girl Loves Books
    June 26th
    Blue Chrysalis Book Promo
    June 27th-
    PNR Book Lovers Reviews
    June 28th
    Reading Is My Superpower
    June 29th
    The Romance Vault
    June 30th
    Magic Within The Pages
    July 1 –
    Naughty Moms Story Time
    Sammy’s Book Obsession
    July 2 –
    Cheeky Pea Reads and Reviews
    Star Angel Reviews
        July 3 –
    Kat’s Indie Blog
    Random MusesOmy
    Naughty Book Eden
    July 4 –
    Cruising Susan Book Reviews
    Love Bites and Silk Ties
    July 5 –
    Books and Friendz
    Twin Sisters Rockin' Book Reviews
    Jackie’s Book Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment