gc

Monday, September 15, 2014

~Promo: You Loved Me at My Darkest by Evie Harper~




Synopsis - 
Lily
Ripped from Heaven, Burned in Hell.
Caught and caged in beauty.
Beauty comes at a cost.
One man holds the key to our survival, to our freedom.
Find out how I lived and lost the greatest thing on earth.
Love.


Jake
I didn't see her coming and that will be my downfall.
She will ruin me, take everything from me, and give me everything I can't have.
I can't help her. I won't.
She is innocence. She is strength.
She is my piece of heaven in hell.
I’m not letting her go.



"He’s asking too much of me. “You want my heart, Jake?” I snap at him. 
“Fuck, yes,” he snaps back. 
My eyes fill with tears, and I whisper, “The remaining parts of my heart are broken pieces of glass with sharp edges, and I dare anyone to come near it. I will make sure it cuts them.” - Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment