gc

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Spotlight Author of the Week: Lily White


•**• Spotlight Author: Lily White •**•

Lily White is a dark writer who likes to dabble on the taboo side of eroticism. Most of the time she can be found wandering around aimlessly while her mind is stuck in some twisted power play between two characters in her head. You may recognize her in public by the confused expression, random mumbling, and occasional giggle while thinking up a scene. Lily's favorite things in life are reading, thinking about reading, buying books for reading....and writing. Her other secret pleasure is meeting with her plot editor in public to discuss her books and watching the shocked expressions of the people around her that don't realize she's talking about a book. When Lily is not reading, writing, wandering or freaking out innocent bystanders, she's sleeping.

Social Media:



•**• Her Masters Courtesan •**•

I am a Master. 

You must know this fact to understand my story.

I capture women. 

I break them down. 

And I rebuild them. 

If they are lucky, they are sold into the professional hands of another Master. If they are less fortunate, they are buried beneath the ground, never to be thought of again.

I lust for the control, I demand absolute submission and my body yearns to warp the minds of those I train.

Power is the only thing I’ll ever need and I am addicted to the feeling of ultimate control.

I am wealthy, good-looking, educated and charming. 

And I am - in no way - a good man. 

I do not want love. 
I do not want kindness.

She thought she could change me by giving me the two things I knew I never wanted.

She was wrong.

Buy Links:


•**• Her Masters Teacher •**•

She caught my attention the first day I was seated in her class.

Her dark red hair fell in waves down her back and her alabaster skin appeared to sparkle under the lights of the lecture hall

I'd admired her from a distance, never speaking or doing anything to draw attention to myself.

Each day that I spent watching her in this room, I noticed how her eyes would flick up to me. She was wary of me - frightened - and she had reason to be.

Allow me to introduce myself…

My name is Holland Strong and at 21 years old, I'm the youngest Master within a society of wealthy and influential men.

Claire Elliot is my psychology professor in college - that is, at least, until I make her my first courtesan.

She believes she knows everything about how the mind works…

…and I believe I can prove her wrong.



•**• Target This •**•

I’m not sure what I was thinking that day. 

It was a normal Thursday, nothing new or exciting had occurred in the morning. 

I’d risen from bed, taken a shower and brushed my teeth. I’d then jumped on the 8:05 bus that ran a short distance between my house and the county library where I worked. 

The ride took its usual 15 minutes before it left me standing fresh faced in front of a building of gothic construction that was my favorite place in the world. 

After straightening my knee length skirt, I pushed open the door that led into the interior of the library.

It was at that moment that my world would change – impossibly and forever. It was a fateful movement of wood that collided with the shoulder of a man that would alter my very existence. 

It wasn’t fear that I felt at that moment – more like the feeling of being watched. It was the feeling of knowing that danger lurks - the sensation of the hair standing on end at the back of your neck.

Looking back on a moment that happened so many months ago, I now realize that I should have listened to that feeling.

As I would later find out, the man standing in front of me referred to himself as Master Lucas…

…and I was his next target.



•**• Hard Roads •**•

This life isn’t one that I chose for myself. 

Years spent as a daughter in the Dominion MC left me washed up and struggling to breathe. Life was never flowers and sunshine. It was gravel and dust, the trails of dirt left behind when the brothers tore out, floating up from the ground to hover in front of an angry, red sun.

I could never have imagined that a life sitting at rock bottom could get any worse, but it did. 

Life is funny like that.

Just when you think things can’t get any more bleak, a shade is drawn leaving you staggering and blind – lost in a world of heartache and sorrow.

I met J.D. Brooks on the road and he swept me off my feet. Literally. But not in the way you might think.

He was both an angel and a demon. 

He was the most vicious storm that ever darkened my life.

He was also my salvation.

Stripped from the hands that always held me back, I was released into a nightmare that would threaten everything I thought I knew about the crap hand I’d been dealt.

I thought I could never hate a man more than the one who stole me from the life I’d known. 

And in our time together, he would teach me one important lesson:

That in the end, it doesn’t matter how our paths intersect, because when it comes down to the basic truth of our lives... 

...we’re all stuck traveling down hard roads.







•**• Serial Volume 1 •**•
A brand new dark, erotic thriller from the twisted minds of Lily White and Jaden Wilkes. 

Jude Hollister kills. Born with everything, wanting for nothing, murder has become his addiction. He kills women who entice him. He immortalizes them while they’re still young and beautiful. How will he manage to save the one woman he loves? 

Ronnie Lapierre is a survivor. Born with nothing, she’s struggling in a dead end job with an abusive bastard for a boyfriend. Jude offers her a way out, salvation beyond her wildest dreams. What will happen when she learns his terrible secret? 

Donovan Blake is the brightest mind to come out of Quantico in years. Charged with finding the Cascades Butcher, he’s perfect for this game of cat and mouse. Will his own dark past lead him to success, or drag him into the depths of hell with the most dangerous man he’s ever encountered? 

Hearts will be broken, families destroyed, and good men will turn evil. In the end, only one will remain. Find out who survives in this intense story of love and ruin. 

You will hate yourself for loving him. 

***Explores dark themes of murder, violence, sexuality, BDSM, the nature of evil...basically all the good stuff. 

****Serial is a serial, shorter stories published faster. How long is ultimately ends up becoming is solely dependent upon our readers. The more you want, the more we write.



•**• Serial Volume 2 •**•
Follow along as Jude teaches Ronnie her new place in his life while battling the rising need to kill...while Ronnie adapts to Jude's mysterious ways and increasing demands...and as Donovan hunts Jude and fights his own dark urges.

This is the second instalment in the exciting erotic thriller, Serial...a serial about a serial killer and the one he loves and the one who wants to destroy him.

***This one ends on a cliffy that will leave you with a throbbing lady boner for Jude. We apologize, V3 is coming December 9th!



•**• Illusions of Evil •**•
*TOP SECRET* A new dark romance with a controversial edge. The synopsis will be revealed within a week of release. Teasers will be posted that will hint about the plot.



•**• Asylum •**•
Due out December 1st

Words are funny things.

Their meaning, the pictures they paint in the minds of those that hear them: they’re not always the same and to me at least, that makes them meaningless.

Take for instance the phrase ‘black widow’. Those words conjure the image of a spider, an eight-legged creature with the red imprint of an hourglass on its abdomen.

However, instead of speaking of an arachnid, of the resident of a spindly and dew-laden web, the people who whisper those words are talking about something much different.

They’re talking about me.

From what I’m told, I’m called the Black Widow because no man I’ve ever loved has survived.

Yet, I have no memory of any of it.

My new home leads me to the definition of another vague and meaningless word.

It’s a place where I’m supposed to seek refuge.

A place of retreat and security.

It’s a place where I’m supposed to be kept safe because I’m sick.

But the definition for this place is wrong and the word becomes meaningless when you’re tucked away and made silent by drugs and pretty white jackets.

My name is Alexandra Sutton and this is the story of what happened when I was imprisoned inside an Asylum. 






Enter Giveaway:

No comments:

Post a Comment