gc

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Review of Disconnect (Iron Bulls MC #2) by Phoenyx Slaughter @NyxSlaughter


Karina
Love and hate aren’t that far apart. Once I loved Logan.
Now he’s kidnapped me, and he's determined to tell me secrets I don’t want to know.

Dante
Once I get my baby girl back, Logan’s going to ground. I just have to find the disloyal bastard first.Then it's time to admit that what Karina and I have is more than sex.


What secrets is Logan hiding? Why does he risk his life to abduct an old girlfriend from Dante, the Sergeant-at-Arms of the Iron Bulls MC? Who's telling the truth? Who's lying?
Who can Karina Trust?

In Disconnect, the second book in the thrilling Iron Bulls Motorcycle Club series, shocking secrets are exposed. Lives are forever changed. 

Can the passionate bond of two fucked-up people survive the whirlwind trying to tear them apart? 





Overall Rating: 4.5 Rockin’ ★★★★☆

Let's get our kinky f@ckery on! I'm not sure about y'all but after reading the first book Asunder, I have been waiting patiently for book two, Disconnect to publish.  There were so many unanswered questions it was frustrating, but so worth it! Phoenyx Slaughter blows your mind again with a mild cliffhanger and I'm again left waiting for the next book in the series.  But, don't let that deter you from reading this book because there is enough to satisfy you until November.

We are thrown into the Iron Bulls MC lifestyle and the story pickups with Dante searching for Karina who was kidnapped by her ex-boyfriend, Logan/Hemi.  Dante and Karina's relationship progresses and stronger feelings are developed.  Even with the age difference they work.  What began as revenge on her ex-boyfriend changed Karina's life.  Dante is the enforcer for the MC and allowing someone to matter doesn't factor into his lifestyle, but Karina gets under his skin and all he can think about is his "little girl." Growing up by herself, Karina depended on her intelligence to survive and graduating high school to attend college is important to her, but so is Dante.


I really enjoyed the secondary characters and learning more about them.  They play an important role and you begin to picture the various storylines the author is weaving.  Hopefully, we will learn more about Romeo and Luck in books to come.  I'm really excited about the next book and can't wait to read it.  Another marvelous addition to my library!


 Buy Links:  Amazon US/Barnes and Noble


No comments:

Post a Comment