gc

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Spotlight Banner Author: #MillyTaiden


Visit Milly Taiden's Amazon Page to learn about her sexy shifter books or sign up for her Newsletter

New York Times and USA Today Bestseller

Hi! I'm Milly Taiden. I love to write sexy stories featuring fun, sassy heroines with curves and growly alpha males with fur. My books are a great, quick way to satisfy your craving for paranormal romantic comedies with lots of romance, heat and happily ever afters.

I live in Florida with my hubby, our little boy child, and our little fur baby "Needy Speedy." Yes, I am aware I'm bossy and I am seriously addicted to shoe shopping and Dunkin' Donuts coffee.

Hey, I love to meet new readers so come sign up for my newsletter and check out my Facebook page. We always have lots of fun stuff going on there.

Website:
millytaiden.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment