gc

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Free Ebook: Southern Comfort by Andrea Smith

Amazon:

Synopsis:
Welcome to Layton, Alabama. Population 11,000. Where the sweet tea runs through our veins, the air smells of cobbler, and the secrets lie so deep that not even the confessionals are safe anymore. 
Our community was tight-knit, friendly, and comprised of God-fearing Christians, many of whom attended Sundayservices at Brier Ridge Southern Baptist Church. That is, until Avery Dawson appeared. 
My name is Sunny Gardner, born and raised in Layton. I loved our small, quiet town. And then, one day, a man came into town and upended everything that I held dear to me. Shattered my life, really. 
This is my story. A story of struggle and triumph and, ultimately, how I saved myself and my community from the devil himself. 
Get ready to hold your breath in anticipation when you travel this dark tale of one girl's struggle to save a community in this Bible Belt town! 

No comments:

Post a Comment