gc

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

#TeaserTuesday Finding A Way by Author T E Black

Now is the perfect chance to meet Mac and Callie, the couple that started it all. 

I am finally free.

This is my chance for a fresh start. 
My chance to live the way I want to. 
Boston is my destination.

Just when I think things are going to get better from here, I meet him.

Malcolm Davis.

He is the image of masculinity, with rough edges I would love to soften. Although I wonder what it would be like to be with a man like him, I know it would never work. But, I do know two things, ever since I met him, I’m happy and he makes me feel safe. Both of those things lured me into taking a chance. I mean what’s life without taking any chances? It’s not much of a life without the risk of getting your heart broken.

I imagine that for Malcolm Davis, falling in love with someone would be akin to a hurricane; anything that stands in the path of what he wants; gets demolished.

Well, I guess my theory will be put to the test.
Book #1 in The Unexpected Love Series but each book can be read as a standalone.
Recommended for ages 18 and up.
https://amzn.com/B015YCX28A

No comments:

Post a Comment