gc

Monday, December 29, 2014

Release Day: Riding It Out by Jennifer Foor





One woman

One man

An empty bed and breakfast

A summer storm

One night they'll never forget - so they thought...


When my aunt passed away and left me her dilapidated bed and breakfast it was all so surreal. I hadn't been back to that beach in many years, and the idea of revisiting left me sad and vulnerable.


I never planned on having guests. In fact, I just wanted to close up the place and sell it, so that I could move on with my life.


Then the storm happened.

Taken by surprise, I planned on waiting for it to pass. The house creaked and the power went out. That's when someone knocked on the door.


He was a stranger, dripping wet, cold, and looking for shelter. I couldn't turn him away...


What happened next between us opened new doors, changing everything I thought I wanted for myself.


The only question is if I can trust him, or will his secrets destroy it all?

ADD TO GOODREADS






Jennifer Foor is an award winning Contemporary Romance Author. She's best know n for the Mitchell Family Series, which includes ten books.


She is married with two children and spends most of her time behind a keyboard, writing stories that come from her heart.




WEBSITE

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE

GOODREADS 








No comments:

Post a Comment