gc

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Spotlight Author of the Week: Jordan Marie


•**• Spotlight Author •**•
Stumbling Author trying to get her feet under her again after a long break from writing. Her first book Breaking Dragon is due to release January 7, 2015.

Stalk Jordan Marie


 •**•★ Breaking Dragon by Jordan Marie •**•

Nicole

At one time, I had everything I wanted in life. Or I thought I did, but I lived in black and white. Then, he exploded into my world. Dragon.

He’s hot-blooded, cocky, stubborn as hell, and he drives me crazy. With him everything is more...It’s more vibrant, more exciting, more...real.

Suddenly I have everything to lose. In fact, I’m terrified that I might not be strong enough to hold on to it all. Because I’m learning with life, there are no hearts and flowers. Sometimes, there is just darkness. 
---
Dragon “Detroit” West

There’s one thing I know about life. You have to grab it by the throat and go at it full throttle.

Thrown away with the garbage on the day I was born, hooked on crack before I even take my first breath and doing what I had to do just to survive—

That’s who I am. 
I’m the filth your mother warned you about. 

The Savage MC is the only family I’ve ever had, the only ones I can depend on.
Then she walks into my life. Nicole. 
Nothing like what I expected, sassy, smart and sexy as hell. She’s everything I could want and more. 

Our worlds don’t mix. I’m only going to drag her down.
She should have never let me touch her…

Life can tear you into shreds, make you bend until you break.
Sometimes, you have to face death, so you can live.








Add to your TBR:



Excerpt: 

“Dani quit staring at Dragon’s ass!” She yells and damn, the woman has lungs.

“It’s a fucking nice ass Nic. Makes you want to just dig your nails into it and hold on for the ride.”

Nicole lays her head down on my shoulder.

“She’s not wrong,” she whispers softly in my ear. My dick leaks at the image of her holding on as I fuck her hard. I want to feel her nails biting into me as her body opens for me to sink in. Aw, fuck if I don’t get control I’m going to nail her here on the stairs while her girl is watching.


















1 comment:

  1. Now I am going to have to get this book!!!! Got to read it !!!!

    ReplyDelete