gc

Monday, June 22, 2015

Flawed Heart is LIVE! Happy Book Release, Bella Jewel!

FLAWED HEART PURCHASE LINKS US: http://amzn.to/1FvAVOm

UK link: http://amzn.to/1IYgX3A

I met him in college, and I fell in love.
It was a beautiful love, pure and perfect.
Max quickly became everything I could have ever wanted.
He was the jock, the popular guy, and I was just Belle.
But he made me so much more.
He gave me everything I could have ever wanted in life.
But one night, one accident. It changed everything.
The man I loved. The man I thought I knew...disappeared.
I can't tell you the exact moment he fell out of love with me. But he did.
I wish I could tell you there was hope.
That I hung on. That I fought.
I wish I could tell you that we fixed it.
That happily ever after was just out of our grips.
It wasn’t. I ran. In the dead of the night, I packed my things and I left him.

Five years later, I have returned.
He’s still the same man I left behind.
A deadly underground fighter for the House of Obsidian.
He’s still dangerous. He’s still broken. I still love him.
We're both holding a secret, and that secret might just change everything.
Maybe I was wrong.
Maybe I should have never left.
Did I give up too easily?

This is the part where I’m supposed to turn back around and run…but I don’t.
I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment