gc

Monday, May 18, 2015

New Release: Project Killer by J.L. Beck


☆☆☆ NEW RELEASE ☆☆☆
Project: Killer by J.L. Beck, released EARLY!! Are you ready to be hunted? If so, grab it NOW!! ‪#‎MayDay‬


What current readers/bloggers are saying about Project: Killer...
"The writing was excellent and that ending KILLED ME!"
"Her writing style is dark romance, but with this story, it alters it all with its darkest twists."
"This is a whirlwind tale, so intense and so addicting."
"Oh. Mah. Gerd! That book was PHENOMENAL!! OUTSTANDING!! AMAZEBALLS!! HOLY ****!!! I AM IN LOVE WITH THAT BOOK!!"
"Wow! J.L. Beck totally blew me away with Project: Killer! I'm still reeling from that ending because whoa-oh it was EPIC!"
"This one is completely different from anything that J.L. Beck has written. It is dark and twisted and oh so good!!!"
"The one thing I have to say about this book is AMAZING. I feel in love with the characters from the very first moment."

No comments:

Post a Comment