gc

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Review of Entangled (Angel's Halo MC #2) by Terri Anne Browning


He was the MC’s enforcer. The man to dole out punishments within the club. Men feared him, and so the peace was kept. For the most part. But Spider isn’t at peace with himself. There is only one thing in life he wants, and she just stormed back into his life… 

Willa 

The moment I saw him, I belonged to Spider Masterson. Now, four years later, I still can’t help but want to belong to him. Even after all the pain he has put me through, I couldn’t keep my distance. 

Spider 

There have been two females in my life that have ever made me feel anything. One was my best friend. The other owned my soul. She’d tattooed her name on my heart the second she had smiled at me for the first time. But the past stands in our way. I know I need to explain that night to her, but once I have her back in my bed, I can’t think about anything but making her mine. 



Overall Rating:  4.5 Rockin’ ★★★★☆

This is the second book in the Angel’s Halo MC Series by the gifted and talented author Terri Anne Browning. We once again are given a look into MC life, but Ms. Browning style. Entangled is an appropriate title for this remarkable work as it shares the lives of an extraordinary MC family. It also includes those that live on the fringe and support this unique group. They are truly intertwined with each other and the MC world they share! Spider and Willa’s story has its ups and downs and is not one that is easily told but you will not be disappointed with the conclusion!

Willa was only seventeen when she met Spider for the first time.  He had been loaned to her father’s club to help solve a problem.  Spider is not like any one she has ever seen and is so caught up in him, she ignores her father’s warnings.  The side of him that Spider shows Willa is the HEA kind. But like all perfect situations, there is a snake in their Eden that wants to destroy them. 

From the moment he saw Willa, he wanted her. He was willing to do whatever he had to do to make her his. Spider wants to claim Willa as his. But Spider has secrets in his past that if found out could keep them apart. When Spider and Willa becomes the object of a plot to break them up, everything they both wanted is crushed.  Years later Spider is once again given a chance to claim Willa and he is not going to let her go this time! He is now his club’s enforcer and will protect the woman that Willa has turned into.

While Willa and Spider are finding their HEA, the other characters introduced in the first book continue on with their lives and we get to be a part of it.  Raven and Bash, Grace and Hawk, Flick and Jet are all present as their stories develop. 

Hero: James ‘Spider’ Masterson 4.5 stars
Heroine: Willa 4.5 stars
Steam: 4.5 stars 
Plot: 4.5 stars 
Cliffhanger: No

Would I recommend this book: Yes! This book is like a Soap Opera on steroids!  The steroid part is the bigger than life, bulked up brothers of the Angel’s Halo MC and how their stories are entwined

Would I recommend this author: Yes!  What can you say about an author than can create worlds and characters that are so believable that you feel like you know them and are part of their lives!  Ms. Browning creates incredible stories and then shares them with her readers! If she is not on you must read list, she should be.


1 comment: