gc

Monday, December 21, 2015

#FreeEbook Finding Our Way by @AhrenSanders

Young Love. Schoolgirl Crush. Complete Adoration. 

All of these words describe the way I’ve felt about Bryce Randolph since the day he walked through my door. I was twelve and he was my brother’s best friend, but he never treated me as the pesky little sister. As the years went on, my feelings grew stronger. The day I turned eighteen was supposed to be the best day of my life, instead it became the worst. 

Heartbreak. Devastation. Anguish. 

With the right amount of time and distance, the ache lessens. My new life has no room for the endless tears I cried for months. Emotionally, Bryce betrayed me and caused a deep heartache I never thought I’d overcome. Now, I’m stronger, more focused, and extremely guarded. Moving on helped me find clarity and build a new path for my future. 
Just as things seem to fall into place, Bryce finds me. He’s a man on a mission and I’m the mission. His determination and persistence becomes hard to ignore. 
Is it possible we may just have the future I always dreamed about? 



Amazon: http://amzn.com/B00UIDZVYY

No comments:

Post a Comment