gc

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Never Too Far by Abbi Glines

He had held a secret that destroyed her world. 

Everything she had known was no longer true. 

Blaire couldn’t stop loving him but she knew she could never forgive him.
Now, she was back home and learning to live again. Moving on with life… until something happened to send her world spinning once again. 
What do you do when the one person you can never trust again is the one that you need to trust so desperately? 

You lie, hide, avoid, and pray that your sins never find you out.

"She may have had enough time to deal with things. What if she does come back? What will you do?" Grant asked me. What would I do? I'd beg.

"How I could have thought for a minute I'd survive without this...without her, I don't know." 

What a story! I must say I caught myself thinking how close to home this story brought me. I could totally relate to Blaire. Rush and Blaire's beginnings are less than desirable with heart felt pain and anguish. It made me cry! Once you start reading, you get caught up in it and can't stop...or at least I couldn't! I look forward to reading the rest of this series. 

Overall rating: 5 Rockin' Stars!!!!
Hero - Rush Finlay: 5 stars
Heroine - Blaire Wynn: 5 stars
Steam Level: 4.5 stars 
Plot: 5 stars 
Cliffhanger: No

Would I recommend this book: Yes!
Would I read other books by this author: Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment