gc

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Until Lilly (Until #3) by Aurora Rose Reynolds

When Cash Mayson was forced to choose between the love of his life and his unborn child, he knew exactly what he had to do. No matter how broken it left him. 

When Lilly Donovan was forced to accept that the guy she loved wasn’t who she thought he was and became a single mother, she knew exactly what she had to do. Proving just how strong she was. 

What happens when years later you find out that everything you thought you knew was a lie? 

Can two people who once loved each other overcome the obstacles that are thrown at them and fall in love all over again?

Cash Mayson had forgotten how it felt to be loved Until Lilly came back into his life. And now that he remembers, he will do everything within his power to keep not only the woman that he loves, but also his children. 


The power of love is a beautiful thing.

Overall rating: 5 Rockin’ Stars

Favorite lines: 
“You have been the only woman besides my family who I have ever loved.”

“I will do everything in my power to keep us together and to make you fall in love with me again.”

“I vow to love you unconditionally, without hesitation…I promise to be your biggest fan, your partner in crime, and the person you can always depend on.” 

This is the third book in Aurora Rose Reynolds’ Until series. I thought Asher and Trevor were alpha smokin’ hotties, but Cash, oh my (fanning my face), Cash was the ultimate sexy loving caveman! This book was amazing from the beginning to the last page. This story is filled with love, betrayal, forgiveness, humor and finding that one special person to spend the rest of your life with. The children, Jax and Ashlyn, are adorable and you instantly fall in love with their characters. The book ends without a cliffhanger and has a happily ever after ending. The author did an amazing job. I really enjoyed this book and highly recommend it. Can’t wait for Nico and Sophie’s story!

Hero - Cash: 5 stars
Heroine –Lilly: 5 stars
Steam Level: 5 stars 
Plot: 5 stars 

Would I recommend this book: Yes!
Would I read other books by this author: Yes!

Amazon
B&N

No comments:

Post a Comment