gc

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Rachel Blaufeld's Teaser for vérité


Blurb:
That's me - Tingly Simmons - athlete, foreign-language major, professor lover, obsessed idiot girl. Definitely not a frat rat or sorority slut. I've never ever played beer pong.
I ditched the vapid, soulless high-society life of Los Angeles for the promise of something more meaningful in rural Ohio. Accepting a track scholarship for college, I tried running my way to happiness, but instead I ended up sleeping with my French professor and falling head over heels for him.
When that relationship fell apart so did I.
Barely hanging on by a thread and using the most absurd coping skills, I was determined to hide behind my past indiscretions. That was, until I met Tiberius Jones.
Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd learn the truth about love from a six-foot-five basketball player.
Add to your Goodreads Shelf here

No comments:

Post a Comment