gc

Friday, August 14, 2015

#NewRelease Force: Alpha Badboy MMA Romance by Dani Wyatt

There are forces for good. Forces for evil.


Amazon US: http://amzn.com/B012Y9GE5O

Then, there is Cameron ‘The Force’ Cobain. A tattooed MMA fighting machine with two felonies, a filthy mouth and one violent obsession.

He’s drop-your-panties, dead sexy with a body like a monolith and eyes the color of shattered blue ice.

Women throw themselves at him to experience his other force.

The one between his legs.

Raised in a world where you are either the victor or the vanquished, he was trained to be lethal. I know, because I was there.

Since the days of pig-tails and skinned knees, I’ve counted on him, loved him and hated him. Because some mistakes cannot be forgiven.

Now, he's gone. I'm alone. The wolves are coming and my own father is pointing them my way.

When Cameron comes back, he’s after more than blood. He’s after me.

Why? I’m not the platinum blond, ring card girl. I’m the good girl. The straight A, keep-your-head-down-so-no-one-will-notice-me girl.

I’ve felt his force and I’m being swept away. Can our two broken halves come together to make us whole? Or, will we find out, in some fights, no one wins.

This is a stand alone novel with a an ultra dominant alpha male, a HEA and content intended for mature readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment