gc

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Infatuation #‎KnightsRebelsMC‬ ‪#‎NowAvailable‬ #OneClick


★★ • HOT New #MC Release • ★★
“You think I give a f*ck about the truce? I don’t. Means nothing to me, or our club,” I lie, knowing how far we’ve come with the Warriors. Blood has been shed, and the last thing we need is to have them coming into our territory.
“Tell me where she is and I won’t go to my Prez,” he tries to threaten me.
“You don’t know who you’re playing with. You think your Prez is gonna start a war for you.” I release the safety on his gun and watch panic flash across his face.
“Put the gun down, Beau.” I hear movement to my left, but I keep the gun trained on the f*cker on the ground.
********************************
Grab your copy of Infatuation by River Savage today!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment