gc

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Review ofForsaken Control (Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC #5) by Sapphire Knight


Ares
I was suffocating until the club saved me. I've sent the pain below, buried it and taken control of my life.
Now, I cause the pain. I make people break and beg for their lives, as I decide their fates. It's up to me as the Enforcer to protect my club, by any means necessary.
She comes into my life, like a stiff punch to the gut, making me question everything I once believed.
She belongs to my brother and it goes against everything to take her from him. However, I don't want to take just her. No, I want them both.
Can my club handle it? Can he? Because she already loves me...

This is book 5 and can be read as a stand alone of as a series. To read in the series its- Secrets, Exposed, Relinquish, Corrupted and Forsaken Control
 





Overall Rating:  4.5 Rockin’ ★★★★☆
Addiction is a good word to describe how I feel about Sapphire Knight since reading my first book by this amazingly talented author. In Forsaken Control she develops an unforgettable story of a broken man that finds his way to redemption through love in what may be considered unconventional ways. This book can be read as a stand-alone or as the fifth book in the Oathkeepers MC series. 

It’s not easy being known as the ‘butcher’ but as an enforcer for his club, Ares does whatever is necessary.  He earned his title before he became a part of the brotherhood.  Sometimes it can be a lonely walk when everyone fears you! But there are two people that not only want him, but they both have deep feelings for him and he wants them both!  As outside forces come against the club, Ares is moved forward into a leadership position.  Will the club accept a ménage from their VP? 

This is a very sexually intense book with multiple partners that will keep the reader panting until the last page.  The characters are beautifully intense and at times heartbreakingly haunting!  Bad biker boys and hot sexy women fill the pages with heat.  Great job Ms. Knight and I cannot wait to read your next book! 


No comments:

Post a Comment