gc

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Review of Exposed (Russkaya Mafiya #2) by Sapphire Knight

Cameron
I cared about fun. I cared about getting through school and my future with the mafia.
That is until I was wrecked by London Layla Traverson’s secret and a grimy biker.

Cain
I cared about my bike, fighting and my club- The Oath Keepers MC.
Well, up until I saw London Layla Traverson’s icy blue eye’s again.

London
I had to get to Tennessee to help Emily as fast as possible.
She was in trouble and I knew what was coming for her.
No one had any idea I had a secret of my own.
A secret that was big enough to change our lives. 
Who knew with Cameron and Cain, 
our secrets would all become Exposed.

This is book 2 in the Series. Secrets MUST be read first!






Overall Rating:  4.25 Rockin’ ★★★★
This is a new take on the combining of two different types of romance, Mafia and MC.  Sapphire Knight's, Exposed is definitely a must read for all romance readers.  She pulls you into her unique world and continues to entertain you throughout the entire story.  This book oozes sexy, smoldering alpha males and beautiful smart, gutsy women.  Once you mix that together you have the second book in Sapphire Knight’s, Russkaya Mafiya series.

Cain and London were made for each other.  Their chemistry jumps off the page and wraps around you.  Cain is a member of the Oath Keepers MC.  He is the club's fighter and is sex on legs.  He knew London from school and secretly had a crush on her when he was younger.  London is the bombshell beauty with brains.  She moved to Tennessee to help Emily and ended up leaving Cain in the process.

This story is told from different perspectives and you get an overall positive feeling because of it.  The main characters are enjoyable and addictive to read about.  I thoroughly loved the banter and humorous wit exchanged between the "brothers" and London.  She was seamlessly woven into her role as an Ole Lady. 

Hero:  4 stars
Heroine:  4 stars
Steam: 4 stars 
Plot: 4 stars 
Cliffhanger: No

Would I recommend this book: Yes! If you enjoy sex, humor, feisty women and hot alpha males this is a book you need to read!

Would I recommend this author: Yes! This was a happy addition to my growing library and I look forward to the next book from Sapphire Knight to add to it!


Buy Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment