gc

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Savage Lover by Kathleen Kelly is releases in March! @kkellyauthor


SHORT EXCERPT 
SAVAGE LOVER (SAVAGE ANGELS #4)

I’m nursing a beer when I hear gunshots coming from outside. Everyone is up and running toward the front of the Clubhouse, guns drawn. Just about the entire MC is here tonight and several of my boys are running toward the gate of the Compound. I can’t see any threats as I too jog toward the gate. The boys are all in a circle around something on the ground, I push my way through to find a body, in our colors, laying in a crumbled heap. The face is so badly beaten, you can’t tell who it is. There’s a knife in his chest with a note attached. It reads:

“It’s only the beginning.”

 

ADD TO GOODREADS TBR


**Amazon Pre-order Available week of release only

iBOOKS  KOBO  B&N

 
View all available books in this series HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment