gc

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Available for Pre-order Trapped by @Savage7289

"I was no longer fighting for the money or the glory –
I was fighting for her."


Releasing August 4th!

Bizarre rituals on a remote island in Maine.

My crazy neighbor lying naked in the produce section of a grocery store.

The sting of a knife as it slices through my flesh.

Now I know why they say life is never easy.

The soft touch of Tria’s hand against my chest is the only thing that keeps me going, but there are consequences.  As a fighter, I should be able to deal with anything life throws at me, but there is one circumstance I simply can’t handle.

I only have one coping mechanism: a tube around my arm and a needle in my vein.


PRE-ORDER NOW AVAILABLE:
Amazon US
Amazon UK 
Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment