gc

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Coming Soon: Forsaking Gray (The Colloway Brothers Book 1) by @klkreig










Coming August 25th Forsaking Gray by K.L. Kreig

This is a #mustreadseries 


Pre-order:  https://amzn.com/B011CWEZ7I

Book 1 in a 4 book series. Each book features a different brother and each can be read STANDALONE.

Within less than twenty-four hours of proposing to the love of his life, she disappeared. No note. No trace. No explanation. Nothing. Now, five years later, she’s resurfaced and Gray will stop at nothing to make Livia his again. But is love enough to forgive an unforgivable wrong? 

Livia ~ I had less than sixty seconds to make a decision that would forever change my life and those of the ones I loved. 
I sacrificed. 
I suffered. 
I survived. 
And no one must ever discover my shameful secret, especially him. 

Gray ~ I had dreams of a future with the woman who breathed the very life into my soul. 
I was betrayed. 
I was abandoned. 
I was lost. 
Now that she’s back, can I find it within myself to leave the past in the past and forgive so we can move forward and have the life I’d imagined? 

No comments:

Post a Comment