gc

Friday, July 10, 2015

#NewRelease Flawed Love: House Of Obsidian by Bella Jewel @BellaJewel73

Amazon US
Amazon UK

Rainer Torrence is everything I could have wanted in my life and more. 

He became my best friend when I was Thirteen years old. 

From then on, we were inseparable. He was my first love and my first heartbreak. 

But I always thought it was forever. 

Until his Father died and things went bad. 

Then suddenly, he disappeared. 

Ten years and I didn’t see or hear from him. 

Then came the call I’d be praying for– he was back in town. 

Only the man I remembered is not him. 

This man is quiet, deadly, and so incredibly beautiful. 

He also doesn’t remember me. 

He looks into my eyes, and he sees nothing. 

Nothing. 

So, I let him believe I’m just a girl that walked into his bar. 

I let him believe I’m just a friend. 

I let him use me on the cold, dark nights. 

I let him believe that I am as emotionless about our relationship as he is. 

I just let the secret go on and on. 

But all secrets have an end, don’t they?

No comments:

Post a Comment