gc

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Author Tania Sparks is taking over our Facebook Page


Join us when Tania Sparks Author takes over Twin Sisters Rockin' Book Reviews on Tuesday, October 21 at 6:00 PM CDT. 


Join the event at: Twin Sisters' Facebook Page

♥ ♥ ♥ All About Tania ♥ ♥ ♥

The first thing you need to know about me is that I genuinely believe in true love and soul mates. I met my wonderful husband when we were still at school. I was sixteen, he was seventeen, we are high school sweethearts. Now more than twenty years later, we are still very happily married and have two beautiful daughters. We live in picturesque New Zealand and I consider ourselves lucky to live in this magnificent part of the world.

I have a full time job assisting businesses with their administration requirements. My work varies and can involve anything from the writing, editing and formatting of business documentation through to assisting with social media marketing.

In my spare time I enjoy spending time with my family, cooking and reading. I'm an avid reader and tend to chomp through a large volume of books, mainly in the romance genre. I also love to watch reality TV and my favorite programmes at the moment are 'The Amazing Race' and 'The Bachelor'. And of course my other major 'hobby' is writing steamy rock star erotic romances!

I started writing in early 2014. After spending many years writing business documentation, and constantly being inspired by numerous romance novels, I decided to try my hand at fictional writing. After penning my first scene I discovered that I enjoyed it immensely and so resolved to continue with the rest of the story that was swirling in my imagination. That story resulted in my first novel, Heaven Sent. I also have many more stories just waiting to be told, so I look forward to bringing you those stories too.

Follow me on Facebook: http://facebook.com/TaniaSparksAuthor
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TaniaSparksAuth
Check out my Blog at: http://taniasparksauthor.blogspot.co.nz/
View my Webpage at: http://www.taniasparks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment