gc

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Free Book: Destined Havoc by Nina Levine



★•**•★ FREE: LIMITED TIME ONLY ★•**•★
Destined Havoc by Nina Levine
Amazon Only: 
http://amzn.to/1F3794o
 
If you haven't met Havoc and his dirty mouth, now is the time!
Check him out...

 
Her hand shot out and stopped me. My eyes flicked straight to hers, questioning her. Shaking her head, she chastised me. “Havoc, it’s rude to shoot for heaven when you haven’t even stopped to ask a girl her name.”
I fought the grin that was forming on my lips. F**k, she was sexy. I ran my finger over her lips. “What’s your name, darlin’?”
She caught my finger in her hand and held it in place as she sucked it into her mouth. Her eyes didn't stray from mine. When she was finished with my finger, she let it go and answered me. “Carla.”
Carla. Her name was now burned in my memory; how could it not be? But this was the last time she had any control over tonight. My hand gripped her neck, and I forced her to understand how tonight was going to go down. “Carla, when I f**k a woman, she does what I say. She submits to me, totally. Do we have an understanding?”
She only hesitated for a moment before nodding. Her eyes betrayed her excitement though; she was f**king up for this. Thank f**k, because I was on the edge here and I wasn’t sure I’d be able to step away from it if she said no.
I kept my hand around her neck and pulled her closer. “And, I don’t f**kin’ shoot for heaven, I bring it to your goddamn door,” I rasped.

No comments:

Post a Comment