gc

Sunday, January 17, 2016

#99Cents Bad Boy Gamble by Foxy Tale

Bad Boy Gamble by Foxy Tale 
Amazon: http://amzn.com/B01ANUDOPO


Joshua…


Life was easy. I was captain of the football team, I had every girl wanting to be with me, and I was all set for college. Then, she walked into my life. Just by chance. She came to the party and I had a taste of her, one that I just couldn’t erase. 
I did something I never did. I went back for more. I took a gamble by wearing my heart on my sleeve. She had me caught in a web. I just couldn’t get her out of my mind. No matter how hard I tried. 


Nara…


I had been on the move from one city to the next, my whole life. 
I wasn’t used to settling down, it just wasn’t in my nature. 
Now that I had hooked the one guy that I never thought I could, I didn’t know if settling down should be in my nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment