gc

Friday, July 25, 2014

~Release Day: Empower Me~

                  
Empower Me Banner                                   




Empower Me Anthology



 GR logo


              Eight Strong, Sinfully Sexy Leading Women.

T.L. Smith, SK Logsdon, Chantal Fernando, Becca Lee, Jaci J, Amie Nichols, Ada Frost, and Tara Brown have joined together to bring you a powerhouse collection of leading ladies that will show you never judge a woman by her Lipstick and Stilettos.......

T.L. Smith -- Sasha's Dilemma
SK Logsdon - Lex
Chantal Fernando - Spin My Love
Becca Lee - A Perfect Moment
Jaci J - The Ride
Amie Nichols - Unbreakable
Ada Frost - Elemental Fear
Tara Brown - Blood and Bone

           

Love... Lust... Laugh... Live... Loss... Life... Luscious... Lost.


            Eight Amazing Authors... Eight Kick ass reads…

                                    Eight five star books


Synopsis



Sasha's Dilemma by T.L Smith

This is not a HEA

LOVE— it’s a common word that people take for granted. As for me, Sasha Adams, I have seen that love isn’t everything, though sometimes it’s meant to be. But to be honest, I never wanted it. That has been my plan for as long as I can remember. The only person I ever wanted to love is my sister Lola. But then I met not one no, not even two— but three beautiful men.
Dylan, the doctor, had his head screwed on tight. Josh, well, he was a tattooed sex machine playboy. Then there was Brax, the rock star. It was clear they all wanted my heart, but I wouldn’t give it to any of them willingly.

Unwillingly, I fell hard, but there was a part of me that knew he could destroy me. So I refused to give him all of me, and now he’s returned and determined to win me back. But it’s too late, isn’t it?


Sasha


Unbreakable by Amie Nichols

Being adopted by one of the wealthiest families in the country Lilly Sumnor should have had a life of luxury. But being hated by her adopted mother Jane for reasons no one seemed to know, made Lilly's life one of mental and physical abuse. It wasn't until the day that a young Lilly met their gardener's son Luke Hansen did she ever feel like she had something to look forward to. The closer they got the harder it was for young Luke to control his temper against the abuse suffered by the hand of adopted mother Jane.
Luke being sent away by his father for fear of him doing something that would affect the rest of his and Lilly's life forever. Lilly was heartbroken and knew that no matter what she would never feel for anyone the way she felt for Luke. Jane being one of the most respected socialite's in Louisiana no one could save Lilly from the abuse.
Until one day it all changed. Jane and Ted Sumnor die in a car accident leaving Lilly being the only relative to inherit the entire Sumnor fortune.
Her life changes in so many ways and after Luke returns their love rekindles but can they survive the threats that are plaguing Lilly. Slowly finding out clues to how she became adopted, and finding out that her birth mother might be dead at the hands of voodoo and dark magic is it too much for them to handle.
She is wrapped in a world of dangers from what she finds out and from the threat of someone that wants to take her away from Luke forever.
Unbreakable (Book 1) is a dramatic love story that takes place in the deep south of Louisiana with twists and turns that will keep you guessing..........


amie



The Ride by Jaci J

Tank
It had always been about the ride. My love for the ride is what fuels me. It’s what drives me. That freedom of the open road in front of you with not a damn thing holding you back is what I crave.
I don’t need much, shit I don’t want much out of life. My bike, my club, my brothers, my money, and occasionally a warm and willing women in my bed is what I need.
I liked my life that way. It works for me. I enjoyed the familiarity of it. But slowly things were changing. I can feel that change in the air. It's everywhere. There comes a point in your life where things just change. No matter how much I fight it. No matter how hard I hang on, it's changing. Whether by choice or not. For better or worse it gets turned upside down on its fucking head. The moment I laid eyes on her shit changed forever. Things were on their way to changing, but fuck if she didn't tip that shit right over. She hit me like a blow to the chest crippling me. Rocking my world. That girl completely blew everything I thought I wanted to shit. She took me on a wild ride and for better or worse she changed everything for me.

Lil
The loud rumble of pipes fills me with a sense of home. Deep gruff male voices remind me of nights spent sitting at the bar listening to the guys tell me stories. The smell of leather, grease, and smoke brings back memories of hot summer days spent around the compound. The sound of classic rock makes me want to dance. A group of rough and mean men makes me smile. Seeing a beautifully crafted bike makes my heart beat a little faster. A man in leather always makes me hot. The feel of the vibration through my body from a perfectly tuned bike takes me right back to my old life. Some things never change. Sometimes those things are never meant to change. Although much hadn't changed since I left, a few things had. The loss of loved ones, the addition of new ones. With one new addition to life things changed for me forever. My life will never be the same. He changed it all.

the ride


Spin my Love by Chantal Fernando

World renowned DJ Tane Miller returns to his hometown after leaving when he was eighteen and never looking back. When he runs into his beloved childhood friend Giselle, his life takes a turn he could never have anticipated.

Giselle Reece has been in love with Tane ever since she can remember. After learning her lesson the hard way, she realizes that Tane isn’t the man she once thought he was. When he re-enters her life, desperate to make amends, Giselle needs to decide whether she can let down her guard and forgive the man she once adored, or is it time to finally let go?

Tane must now fight for what he wants, even though he isn’t sure he deserves it. The only question is, will it be enough? Or is it too late for him to redeem himself?

spin


A Perfect Moment by Becca Lee

“When life threatens perfect, it’s time to step up and kick life in the balls.”

Ella's perfect moment was taken from her is the worst possible way. Humiliated, heart broken and absolutely determined not to allow her heart be destroyed for a second time, she builds an ice wall around her heart.

Preston has known that he was in love his big sister's best friend since the age of fifteen. Over ten years on, and an opportunity to be her knight in shining armour is too good to miss. Putting his heart on the line, he's on a mission to show Ella that the perfect moment is possible.

Ella's instinct is to run when she realises her feelings for her bestie's little brother may just run a little bit deeper than just friends. But if she can't run, she'll try every trick in the book to shake off his affection and realign his feelings.

She already had her perfect moment, and there is no chance she'll let her heart thaw for Preston. No matter how good he looks in the firefighter's Christmas calendar.

*** Contains steamy-hot moments, romance, friendship and a bulk load of swearing - non explicit sex scenes. ***

becca



Elemental Fear by Ada Frost

Evelyn Beaumont is a beautiful, intelligent, loving woman. She has an adoring family, a man who loves her and a best friend who is willing to do anything to make her happy. Sound like a perfect life to you?
Evelyn Beaumont:
I hide a terrible secret, one I have hidden from the people I love the most, from the people that love me the most. For the longest time I have hidden behind my shame, silenced by an elemental fear and depravity. I am bound by silence to protect them, to hide what I really am. In truth I can never let my family know what darkness haunts me, I am the key to destroying my family. And I would rather die than allow that.

WARNING: This book is about the survival of severe domestic abuse, it’s not pretty, and it is fear at a level most of us cannot comprehend; this is Eve’s story. Contains severe domestic abuse.


ada


Lex by SK Logsdon

NOTE: This is a story of finding oneself, through the horrors and pains of life. This isn't just a story about love. It's a story about anguish. This is a story about Lex's journey to acceptance.

--Not for Close minded people--

Lex Keagan isn't your typical woman. Her past has left her broken and afraid, yet she remains bold and successful. As a result of her painful past, love has never come easy; therefore, she’s convinced herself to spend her entire adult life staying busy working at her own company--that is, until her best friend Roni persuades her to give online dating a try. When she concedes, Lex quickly discovers that the world of online dating is nothing like she's ever dreamed. The mysterious charm of her online crush leaves her reluctant and afraid to let love in. As two more men enter her life outside of the online dating world, she's left confused and overwhelmed. Who will she chose? With the deep scars and raw truths her past contains, is anyone capable of accepting the real woman trapped inside, or will she remain alone forever?

CAUTION: This book contains HEAVY ADULT SEXUAL CONTENT, which may include multiple LGBT sexual scenes. Some intense emotional scenarios, including ones of abuse, might be difficult to read. For ages 18+
--Erotic Romance--
- This book is a Stand Alone, part of a Series


lex



Blood and Bone by Tara Brown
 
The hollow sound of a casing hitting the floor.
The clicking of heels walking in a misty alley.
The ability to tie a cherry stem with her tongue.
A haunting song no one else knows.
That's all that's left of Jane's memories.

What would you do if the life you lived was a lie, and everyone knew but you? Where do you run when there is no one on your side?

Jane discovers that deep inside her mind there is a map.
What she doesn't know is that there is also a man who will do anything to get it. But what he doesn't know is that Jane hasn't always been honest about the things she remembers. There are places inside of Jane that even she doesn't like to go.

What would you do if the secret you kept was the only thing keeping you alive?

But keeping it meant someone else had to die.           


tara






3D

No comments:

Post a Comment